A Sublime Location Among
Hotels Near Lincoln Park
All guests must check in before parking.
To park your car, obtain a parking voucher from the hotel front desk during check-in. A loading zone is available at the front of the hotel to park temporarily while you check-in (15 min. limit). The desk representative will provide the location and directions to the parking lot. Self-parking is available for $25 per day which includes in/out privileges. Parking vouchers are available on a first-come fist-served basis.
Chicago Public Transportation
There are numerous ways to reach our Chicago suite hotel using public transportation:
- Metro/Train: Diversey Station; Brown or Purple lines
- Bus Stop: Broadway & Diversey; busses #22 Clark, #36 and #76
- CTA 1-Day Passes are $10, recently increased from $5.75
- Visit the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) website for all schedules and information
- Go Airport Express offers shared airport shuttles for a fee
- Cab fare from either airport ranges from $35-50 depending on traffics and number of passengers