The Willows Hotel
Safety & Security
Your safety and security are important to us. All rooms at The Willows Hotel are equipped with smoke detectors. Please familiarize yourself with the location of the fire exit nearest to your room.
In the unlikely event of an emergency, read the following:
If the fire is inside your room:
- Leave the room.
- Close the door immediately.
- Pull the nearest fire alarm.
If the fire is Not In your room:
Test the door for heat with your hand prior to opening.
If Your Door Is Hot:
- Stay in your room.
- Phone the operator for help, press “0.”
- Fill the bathtub with water and seal the door cracks with wet towels.
- Cover face with wet towels.
- Stay as low as possible to the floor.
- Wait for help for further instructions.
If Your Door Is Cool:
- Take your room key.
- Open door slowly.
- Leave the building. DO NOT USE THE ELEVATORS
- If outside is unsafe, return to room and notify operator.
- Stay as low to floor as possible.